Monday, February 12, 2007

happy and content for now

Well I am not sure who reads this but Kathie told me I should update it. Anyways I live in my own apartment with my boyfriend and son Christian. My son just turned 3 in Dec.we live in a nice little two bedroom apartment right now. we are all happy. Christian finally has his own room and and I have peace and quiet when i sleep. Its great. We only signed up for a 6 month lease but thats up in april. We are gonna then get a 3 bedroom apartment. I cant wait then we have have a play room slash work room. I am so glad that we moved to vegas. It was a good start for my new family. at least we are out on our own making it by ourselves. This move has been a good experience for me. and I am very thankful that we just took a chance. anywyas i will update soon

No comments: