Tuesday, February 27, 2007

small update

OK so I think I have this thing figured out. Anyways I am finally starting to like it here in Vegas. We are moving into a bigger apartment. Its gonna be a 3 bedroom. I am glad for that. The extra bedroom will be a computer slash playroom. Well everyone knows I have a Lil boy he is getting so big. He is now 3 and he just learned his ABC's. He also knows how to count to 10. I am so happy for him. He turned 3 in December. I am not sure what the normal age is for boys to learn how to sing their ABC's but I am glad that he knows. He also has a great vocabulary. everyone that speaks to him thinks hes older.... But since hes so small if they don't talk to him they think hes two or something. OK well I am gonna go to bed now I will try to keep this updated for those of you that read this. PS nothing interesting is happening in my life at the moment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am soooo glad you decided to post again. I have been on vacation since 2.13.07... We went back to Kauai. It was wonderful (as always) It sounds like you are doing great! Can't wait to see you. We will call next time we are up your way!